Surgical Services Manager
Great opportunity for a leader to join a strong Surgical Team, grow the department and influence committees that bring value to patients and employees alike. The community hospital serves local residents, including about 2500 surgeries on an annual basis.
- Will manage 30 employees, including PRN staff. Will
- Participate in staffing, budget, capital equipment, QA, Exec Mtgs,
- Infection Control and Quality Measures committee member
- May fill in for the OR up to 20% of the time
Great location being in a close-knit community just an hour outside of a major Metropolitan area. Pay is $65-95K annually, full benefits offered and moving expenses provided.
- Current RN license and ability to obtain license in the state of Kansas
- Current OR skills
- Minimum of 3 years' leadership in a similar capacity
- BLS, ACLS and PALS as required